Sean is the Director of Instruction at Glen Abbey and Head Coach of the U19 Junior Boys Competitive Program. In 2016, Sean was honoured as the Teacher of the Year for Junior Golfers by the PGA of Ontario. In 2011, Golf Digest named Sean as one of the top four prominent teachers in Canada and in 2009 he was honored as the “Teacher of the Year” by both the PGA of Ontario and Canada.
Sean was fortunate to work closely with Sean Foley at Glen Abbey for his first six years at Glen Abbey and credits Foley for having the greatest influence on his approach to coaching. Sean is most passionate about developing and supporting his competitive junior golfers and graduates of his program currently playing NCAA Collegiate Golf. Sean has been the featured instructor in SCOREGolf Magazine eight times and has provided coaching support to the CJGA National Teams since 2007.
Sean joined the PGA of Canada in 1998 as an apprentice, graduated from the University of New Brunswick's Business Administration Program in 2000 and became a Class 'A' member of the PGA in 2001.
|Born:||Saint John, New Brunswick|
• BBA University of New Brunswick 2000
• PGA of Canada Class A Teaching Professional 2001
• NFPT diploma in personal training 2002
• Certified PGA NC Coach 2011
• Lynn Blake Certified Instructor 2014
• Dr. Kwon Biomechanics Certified 2015
• Scott Cowx Certified 2020
• PGA of Ontario 'Teacher of the Year for Junior Golfers' 2016
• Golf Digest 'Top Teachers in Canada' Nov, 2011
• PGA of Canada 'Teacher of the Year' 2009
• PGA of Ontario 'Teacher of the Year' 2009
• PGA of Ontario Assistants Team Championship